Wing Walker dies, pics vid attached

Here's what gets me...there are people who are probably thinking..."I can't believe this happened."...really? Anyone that do stupid stunts and death is a result well.....the threat and consequences are prevalent. Same with sky diving, free diving, etc...

Here's what gets me...there are people who are probably thinking..."I can't believe this happened."...really? Anyone that do stupid stunts and death is a result well.....the threat and consequences are prevalent. Same with sky diving, free diving, etc...

Right, that is what I was thinking when I made my post, it was not ment to be funny but TRUE, but someone is aways wanting to judge a christian for any little thing.

You're right chief, but at the same time I can understand why he chose to do it in the first place. You can't spend your whole life living in fear. You have to follow your passions and live life to the fullest. Adrenaline is a powerful drug and as an addict myself I have done a lot of things that others would consider foolish. That doesn't mean you should do anything that is reckless or endangers the lives of others but most extreme sports such as wing walking, base jumping, motorcycle stunting, etc. exist solely to provide that rush of endorphins. A lot of people just see those activities as being dangerous but to those that participate in them they are only way to truly feel alive. I feel sorry for the guy who fell to his death, but at least he died doing something that he loved.

After all, there are a lot of people that think owning/carrying a gun is just as dangerous as wing walking.

You're right chief, but at the same time I can understand why he chose to do it in the first place. You can't spend your whole life living in fear. You have to follow your passions and live life to the fullest. Adrenaline is a powerful drug and as an addict myself I have done a lot of things that others would consider foolish. That doesn't mean you should do anything that is reckless or endangers the lives of others but most extreme sports such as wing walking, base jumping, motorcycle stunting, etc. exist solely to provide that rush of endorphins. A lot of people just see those activities as being dangerous but to those that participate in them they are only way to truly feel alive. I feel sorry for the guy who fell to his death, but at least he died doing something that he loved.

After all, there are a lot of people that think owning/carrying a gun is just as dangerous as wing walking.

One thing is for sure: He'll never do that again !

Back
Top Bottom