Giveaway!  WINNER! .22 Christmas Giveaways, WINNER Sdrcr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Cleaning out last year at my Mother-in-Laws home in Va. and came across this box, no pistol though. Did some research and it is dated around low to mid 1950's production wise. It is box and instructions for an H & R "922" double action revolver, 4 in barrel .22. This will go to the FIRST person that shows me(pics) via PM they own one of these and would like the box for antiquity or just to have with your pistol. No time limit on this one.

The second item (which the requirement is that you get it for your kid(s) and tell me in your entry one thing you are thankful for in your life) is one box of older remington .22 LR ammo., box may be antique also, not really sure, found it in the pistol box also. I will take "ins" on this till midnight Christmas Eve and have my wife pick a number. I no longer own any .22's. Merry Christmas ODT Brothers!

Last edited:
Dont need either one but I am thankful that there are still good people out there willing to help each other out. Love the ODT. And Merry CHRISTmas to everyone

image.jpg
I am very thankful I have a 12 year old son that I can go hunt with and watch him have a blast.
Have a Merry Christmas and I love the ODT.

Well dang... why aren't people in? :confused: I'm in but given the distance, if I win I'll simply ask you hold it for someone closer to you with a kid that needs it if that's ok.
What am I thankful for? I'll cheat and cut and paste what I typed on a Thanksgiving thread...

As I type this I'm sitting in a warm house I own. Many don't have that and wish they did.
My stomach is full from dinner I just ate. Many don't have that and wish they did.
I have a son I love immensely and he loves me back (right now he's is downstairs decorating the Christmas tree with his mother/my wife). Many don't have that and wish they did.
We'll all say night time prayers giving thanks and asking for petitions in a little while as we put him to bed. Many won't do that but I'm certain the Lord wishes they did.
Not longer after that, I'll go to bed with my loving wife whom I love back. We are partners. Many don't have that and wish they did.
In the morning I'll go to work at my job that manages to keep the lights on and our stomachs fed. Many don't have that and wish they did.
My best friend had cancer surgery today. Me, my wife and my son are all healthy. Many don't have that and wish they did.
That's the short list. I try every single day to realize while I might have a small list of 'wants' all my 'needs' are met and it is PURELY through the grace of God I've been granted these things for I surely do not 'deserve' them.....

Merry CHRISTmas all....​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom