Winter Apocalypse 2015

Stocking the wives car better this year. Making sure she keeps a full tank, blanket, water, a little food. Got to make sure wifey and son are good.

What?! Wives?! Dude, you're a brave man. There isn't a blizzard in the world that could hold a candle to having more than one wife.

10457766_1386269311664095_5942957720445399849_n.jpg

I'm just going to sit at home by the fireplace with portable wifi plugged into the generator and a nice pour of scotch....if it's actual snow(instead of ice) I'll probably go rabbit hunting for a nice fresh stew, They're awfully easy to track in the snow.
Off topic, but the weirdest thing. While elk hunting in Colorado, we saw rabbit tracks all over the place, every day. We saw a bunch of elk, mule deer, etc. but never one rabbit. Also saw some cougar tracks where it had been trailing my buddy through a valley.

Da** auto correct on my phone got me. One wife only that I already can't afford. I dang sure don't want more then 1.

I have thought about this 4 wives is the perfect number with one staying at home keeping house ,two wives that work part time outside the house so they can help the stay at home wife and one that works full time outside the house but doesn't do any work in the house. that way none of them are to tired and there is enough income coming in.
now this was just a running joke I ain't never tried it always had enough trouble with the two wives I have had and no I didn't have them both at the same time. one is a ex and one is still my wife but if any of y'all wants to try my theory out feel free just let me know how it turns out.

@Retread -- can you use those indoors? Actually, in my shop with the doors closed might be my Snowpocalypse hangout...

I used to use them quite a bit. Might want to run your CO2 monitor, just to make sure if your house is sealed up tight. I would definitely not use old kerosene.

Back
Top Bottom