Winter Apocalypse 2015

This. I find it hilarious that people storm the supermarket. Like you don't have enough food for two weeks in your pantry already? I'm not even talking about prepping....
Many people do not. A lot of people go to grocery stores once a week.

Many people do not. A lot of people go to grocery stores once a week.

While I agree with both points surely not as many people who rush to the store actually are in need of those items. Not only that but many of them go for the perishable items that will actually perish in case of a power loss.

haha once a week? **** my parents go every day or two to pick up the freshest food at Whole Paycheck (whole foods. it was a pun).

Yep. People don't know but even organic foods have more than likely been treated with herb and pesticides. The threshold to qualify as organic is just lower.....GMOs dont hurt people either....now I will agree that it could be a bit bad due to narrowing the gene selection in it down to not be as adaptable to a narrowed threat.

haha once a week? **** my parents go every day or two to pick up the freshest food at Whole Paycheck (whole foods. it was a pun).
I guess us, rednecks, do not have that luxury in the boonies :p.
My organic veggies come from my own yard, if we can grow them, the rest---Aldi for the win.

If I venture out I always carry one of my saws and some mixed gas and bar oil.Mainly to help,but I have had to clear a path or two.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom