Wise Food - Ordering soon

Cosmo

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Goodday guys, I am getting ready to place a order for the store with Wise. If anyone is interested in Wise check out the catalog (http://wisefoodstorage.com/) and let me know what you want, discounts for ODT Members will typically run 20-25% off, pm me for pricing. Pricing will include FOB to me, and shipping quotes to you will be had once the stuff is here and/or pick and redneck express is available (A halfway hub meet can be established for pickup of north buyers) This is just a service to you guys that I am providing through my store to members of the prepper communities of Georgia.

I typically order at half pallet minimum die to fob pricing if a person wanted to buy a Hal pallet or more them selves I could fob it dirrect to them

It is awesome stuff, been using it for years with backpacking and camping.. I have had quite a few pms about logistics. You can pick it up, we can meet halfway, I can ship it, I can deliver it, and if you order enough we can just FOB it direct to your door. I am here as a prepper to serve other preppers to help make these things more affordable and develop a network of friends so please feel free to pm me and I will help in any way I can.

I have had a ton of interest in this. I just want to let everyone know I am putting this order in at the end of the week or mid next week at latest. Anyone who wants to get in on this just pm me and I will get you all the pricing you need. God bless guys!

I've tried some of the Wise stuff, and while the price and quality is good, the nutrition is lacking. Also, several of the dishes that I tried, like the Chicken ala King, had no meat in them. I think that's a little deceptive.

At any rate, keep in mind that calorie-wise, they come up very, very short. You will either need to add stuff (like meat!) to them to get the calories up, or eat a lot more than 1 or 2 servings to get enough calories. Especially if you're being active. I added a few ounces of olive oil to mine and it added to the flavor and nearly doubled the caloric value.

Not bashing the product, just pointing out the facts.

Az

Back
Top Bottom