Wish me luck, guys.

Sorry, had to go do appointments and arrange other things, because........the meeting went GREAT!!!!!! There proposal was better for me than MY proposal. I'm not going to give any details until things are signed and money is in the bank, but everything is agreed to.

Thanks for all the good wishes and keep them coming. The deal's not quite done yet.

Congrats! Sounds like you'll be rolling in the cash soon!
When it does, please PM me. I've got some 22LR that I need to flip (whoops, I mean sell at a great price, just for you!).

Sorry, had to go do appointments and arrange other things, because........the meeting went GREAT!!!!!! There proposal was better for me than MY proposal. I'm not going to give any details until things are signed and money is in the bank, but everything is agreed to.

Thanks for all the good wishes and keep them coming. The deal's not quite done yet.
Sounds great Bear! Fingers still crossed. I'm taking (baby) step 1 this week on something I hope pans out myself.

Sounds good bud. Wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom