WMA check-in process

MAK

Hen of Fame Supporter
GGT Founder
58   0
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting in some morning hunting this Sat and maybe Friday for the primitive weapons hunt on Cooper's Creek WMA. This is a "check-in" hunt and I can't seem to find details other than you have to go by and get a pass ahead of time at the check-in station. Regulations say you can go as soon as 12:00 noon the day prior to the hunt but no other details that I can find. I need to know how early or late you can go by to check-in... If I drive up to my place on Thursday night after work will anyone be at the check-in station to check me in?? If not how early can you show up in the morning?
Any WMA hunters here who can fill me in on the process?
Thanks
Mark

Some have a box of little cards to fill out and deposit in a box.Keep the paper copy.Don`t even try to check a deer in without this piece of paper.You will pay.On check-in hunts,the DNR will tag your deer(limit 2).You don`t have to use the tags you bought.Some use the sign-in sheets,some use the smaller cards.Dueto lack of funds,I`m finding more sign-in sheets than cards.Read ALL the info at the check station.

Back
Top Bottom