Wolf Gold .223/5.56 55gr FMJ $296.44/1000rds+SH!

Good ammo at a better price than SGA has right now.

I think of this stuff as the the Russian version of PMC, Not particularly hot or match-accurate, but great for the range if you don't like shooting steel-cased.

Good ammo at a better price than SGA has right now.

I think of this stuff as the the Russian version of PMC, Not particularly hot or match-accurate, but great for the range if you don't like shooting steel-cased.

Just FYI, in case you didn't know. Wolf Gold is manufactured in Taiwan and from what I've heard and read is loaded to basically M193 specs. The company that makes this stuff also makes their military and I believe Law enforcement ammo.

Just FYI, in case you didn't know. Wolf Gold is manufactured in Taiwan and from what I've heard and read is loaded to basically M193 specs. The company that makes this stuff also makes their military and I believe Law enforcement ammo.

Interesting... I always assume Wolf brand anything is Russian. Thanks for the info.

Interesting... I always assume Wolf brand anything is Russian. Thanks for the info.
Wolf doesn't make ammo, they contract various sources to make it or buy ammo from manufacturers that have overrun or ammo from unfinished contracts. Most of it is made in Russia by Tula, Barnaul, UCW (Ulyanovsk) and others but like the 22lr is German Lapua/GmbH. That's just a few examples.

great ammo deal... with shipping to GA @ approx. $11.61, the total = $308.05 or $0.31 a round... might just have to buy some. Although Dawsonville Gun & Pawn has PMC 1k .223 rounds for $359.99 plus tax... hmmmmm decisions, decisions....

Back
Top Bottom