• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman stranded for seven weeks.

Whoa seven weeks living off snacks in the car? Must have been a big cache haha. Seems weird anyone can get lost for 7 weeks in Nevada and not be found, you'd think they would be able to find them from the air pretty easily.

Whoa seven weeks living off snacks in the car? Must have been a big cache haha. Seems weird anyone can get lost for 7 weeks in Nevada and not be found, you'd think they would be able to find them from the air pretty easily.

i'm thinking the same thing how could you be lost for 7 weeks , did any one report them missing!you would think that after a couple day's not returning, people would start looking and this is 2011 aren't there these things called cell phones , i mean the guy had GPS of some sort you would think he had a phone

I eat snacks all the time and I can't seem to lose any weight...lol.

That's big country and I'm sure a lot of it has no cell signal. Apparently they were looking for them all along and it was so much area they never found them.

Sad about her husband. Surprising that she is keeping up a good attitude with him missing. That would be hard. Remind me to fly into Las Vegas in the future...

Back
Top Bottom