Work boot recommendations

MarkyyDee

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   1
Reaction score
Will have to head to some construction sites for work in the next couple of weeks so I’m in need of some work boots and I’m looking for recommendations. They do have to be steel toe and I would like to keep it under $150. I’ve been told to look at Wolverine, Ariat, Justin work boots, And red wings. What would you guys suggest in my price range?

I wear and swear by Red Wings but at $150 you gonna have hard time finding any at that price. If you can go up another $50 or so then you are good to go. I have tried all brands in my career and Red Wings IMO are the best. Expensive but worth EVERY penny.

But if you must stay under $150 give Wolverines, Ga Boots, and Timberland Pros a look.

Timberland PRO Euro Hiker. Very comfortable.
TPST.png

Wolverine Cabor is good also.
wst.jpg

If you are not used to steel toes, be aware your feet swell in the heat. If your boots are snug in the toes, they will be miserable once it gets hot and you get working.

Leather will give, those steel caps will not.

I have been in construction my whole life and Wolverines and rockports have served me well. I have worn many of boots and you quickly realize the most important features are comfort and the ability to dry quickly.

Steel? Or will composite suffice? If you can get away with composite check out Magnum boots. They are just as light as tennis shoes and in my opinion are extreamly dourable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom