• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like to take my son on a good Coyote hunt . . . . Anyone interested in hosting?

Dynamis

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Conquering Oneself is Strength
455   1
Reaction score
For some reason, I cant call these dogs out of the woods with our caller and my 10 year old really wants to varmint hunt. He is a very disciplined, patient and respectful hunter and displays more firearms safety than most adults. We have a 250 yard home range and he has been shooting and plinking for 5 years. He's deadly with his .22 and his .17HMR and accurate with his AR as well. I would think the AR15 would be the rifle of choice for a dog hunt unless you think his .17 will do the trick since it is his rifle of choice.

Is anyone interested in hosting him and I for a yote kill or 2? Name the time and place and we will make it if it isn't in BFE. If you can host, let me know. He would love it. He just caught his first 13lb fish 2 weeks ago and now it's time for a varmint or 6.

Thanks!
CCW

If yall are ever down around Ft.Benning let me know. The hunting is rough right now because of the heat and the dogs just have to much food to browse on. I cant promise you a coyote, but we do pretty good for ourselves. If nothing else he will get to look at some new land.

Back
Top Bottom