• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW!! AP top 25 after yesterday

Hats off to Auburn and even Tenn. New coaches and were bottom of the barrel last year and yet they have both improved markedly. Auburn especially. I know we have injuries at UGA but damnit, our level of coaching and preparation is lacking something. Special teams is terrible as is our defense. Our off is scoring enough to win but the team as a whole is a let down.

Use the injuries as an excuse if you want to, but UGA on it's worst day should be able to beat Vandy on their best day even with sorry officiating.

As is often said EVERY year - What till next year! (I am tired of waiting)

I hate to admit it, but well said.

I think FSU is going to get screwed out of a chance at the show, and I really hate that. They're as deserving as The Ducks in my opinion.

Nick T

It does not suprise me that UGA has dropped out. They depend on 4 or 5 superb players every year to get wins. What they need is a team full of good players that play fundamental football. Not this non wrapping up tackles, penalty heavy, ball dropping special teams, blown secondary coverage crap they have now. They loose a few players and they fall apart.

Back
Top Bottom