• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WTB / Get youth hunting clothes

XJMAN

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Hello everyone, short notice on my part but I’m looking for some youth hunting clothes for my son. I’m taking him down to south Ga this coming weekend for the first time, he’s 5. He’s large for a 5-yr old and is in 6T, youth 13 shoes & youth small shirt. I lost my job this July because of COVID so had to find another job to keep the bills at bay which included a significant pay cut. So hunting trips haven’t been in the budget. This will be his first time going & I was hoping to take him during bow season before it got cold but such is life. I got him a camo 1/4zip hoodie and he has other jackets I can layer him in. I haven’t been able to find him a youth safety vest or warm pants. I have some cash or I can trade some ammo. Not begging for freebies but can’t afford to go to Cabelas either. Any helpful hints/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello everyone, short notice on my part but I’m looking for some youth hunting clothes for my son. I’m taking him down to south Ga this coming weekend for the first time, he’s 5. He’s large for a 5-yr old and is in 6T, youth 13 shoes & youth small shirt. I lost my job this July because of COVID so had to find another job to keep the bills at bay which included a significant pay cut. So hunting trips haven’t been in the budget. This will be his first time going & I was hoping to take him during bow season before it got cold but such is life. I got him a camo 1/4zip hoodie and he has other jackets I can layer him in. I haven’t been able to find him a youth safety vest or warm pants. I have some cash or I can trade some ammo. Not begging for freebies but can’t afford to go to Cabelas either. Any helpful hints/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
People are always commenting how they find good items cheap at local Goodwill stores.

Back
Top Bottom