• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtb rdias

F'ing ridiculous.
That is saying it very nicely. Only reason to buy anything full rock and roll is for investment purpose. I saw a new rdias made before 86 just never used. Asking price was 29 THOUSAND dollars. For 2.9 cents worth of metal.

Last edited:
It's sad to see all HK & DIAS prices have skyrocketed recently.
I don't buy machineguns for investment but the price increasing rate is just phenomenal... supply & demand. :grey:

Yeah, that's correct as far as I know.
I've a Registered Lightning Link and it uses AR15 fire control parts... I can move sear from host to host without removing entire fire control group... just pop the sear and you're ready to go... of course w/ SP1 spec carrier.

Thanks for the Clyde info... didn't think about them.

Question, if the host receiver needs the M16 FCG parts PLUS the DIAS to function in full auto and you want to use multiple host lowers, wouldn't this mean that you have to yank those (M16 FCG) parts out of the receiver every time you want to swap hosts?

I'm sure you've considered it but Clyde Armory's receiving some fully transferable m16 police trades in next week, not SP1 conversions with large hinge-pins. They also have some Armalite AR18's $12K and ac556 $6K.

Keep an eye on Ruben Mendiola in FLA and David Spiwak in Pennsylvania the few out of state dealers I trust. NONE who sell on GunBroker, I mean NONE.

Back
Top Bottom