Survivalist
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: WTB Soft lead for BP Casting

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As the title says, I’m interested in soft/pure lead for casting BP if anyone out there has some collecting dust. There’s plenty available around the Country but I’m hoping I can find some in Ga, preferably near the ATL area so I can avoid shipping expense. I travel often between N Ga and Columbus. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: WTB Soft lead for BP Casting

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As the title says, I’m interested in soft/pure lead for casting BP if anyone out there has some collecting dust. There’s plenty available around the Country but I’m hoping I can find some in Ga, preferably near the ATL area so I can avoid shipping expense. I travel often between N Ga and Columbus. Thanks
I have some sheets of sailboat ballast that’s pretty soft and would probably suit your purposes.

I will take some pictures later today and PM them to you if you’re interested.

If the map is correct, you and I are pretty close. I'm in Blue Ridge and I have some lead from the days when I used to cast most of my bullets. I'm sure we can work out a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom