***WWE***

Rasslin is real as football...baseball...o yeah that boxing is real real....far as baseball I'm sure the pitcher can't trow the ball right 2 a hitters sweetspot so he can hit a homer & tighten the game...now way would that happen...nor can a aback throw an interception when his team is on the 10 and driving...Naw that wouldn't be feasible... Lol...if there's money involved its fake as crap

Yes it's fake and don't think anyone here believes otherwise. They do F-up every once and a while and actually connect with some of the moves though! They'll actually get concussions, broke bones and torn tendons as well.

This is true....but the world is fake... We entertain everybody everyday....I'm a retired wrestler and I know for a fact that all sports is fake at some point....if you don't believe that all I can say is bless your heart

Used to be a huge wrestling fan as a kid in the 80's and early 90's. Don't care for it now.

But LOVED NWA/WCW, Flair, Rhodes, Magnum TA, Lex Luger etc. Also watched Superstars of Wrestling every Saturday night with Joe and Bonnie on channel 36. Liked UWF because they had Dr. Death Steve Williams and Hacksaw Jim Duggan as well as the Von-Erich's in World Class Championship Wrestling out in Dallas. Liked WWF as well and LOVED the Saturday Night Main Events.

I as well brother

Back
Top Bottom