• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

X-Treme Bullets - 20% off everything

I've ordered several times. Shipping is pretty good if you buy off-peak, but is always slow during good sales. This was an exceptional sale. I ordered 5/1 got my tracking info 5/5. Mine are scheduled for delivery 5/13, poor UPS guy. LOTS of people I know ordered and in much larger quantities that normal, so I'm sure they're especially backed up. I got my order in very early during the sale.

I couldn't wait on them and trying to get an update on the phone was terrible.
(They had to transfer me from ID to NV and after listening to a guy talk on the phone for 5 minutes, I still didn't get hold of anyone to tell me the status of my orders.)

I canceled 3 orders today.
5/5 I placed an order and it still didn't ship, nor did the two on 5/6.
I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to getting a deal.
For me it's just not worth the wait.....

They're probably good bullets, but I've dealt with 4 companies over the years and no one has taken that long to ship my order.

FINALLY got a shipping notice that a UPS tag had been created and to be delivered on 5/31. Ordered on 5/6 so hopefully they will get here.

I gave up on them and had them cancel all 3 orders.
In this day and age it's hard to wait 3 weeks for an order to ship, when someone else will get it to you in 2 or 3 days...

I gave up on them and had them cancel all 3 orders.
In this day and age it's hard to wait 3 weeks for an order to ship, when someone else will get it to you in 2 or 3 days...

I been so busy I actually forgot about it. Hopefully they were just swamped and this is not par for the course shipping for them.

Back
Top Bottom