West GA  Xsive Inc Custome AR's and Suppressors

XSiveInc

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce our company to you all. We are XSive Inc, and are located in Douglasville, GA. Or mission is to provide top quality AR's and suppressors. More information to follow soon.

Check out our facebook page if you have a chance. https://www.facebook.com/pages/XSive-Inc/136969449735835

Thanks,

XSive Inc

If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a message here or on our facebook page. We will get back with you asap.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

We are currently waiting on the next batch to come off the cnc. The other day, Stoddards in Douglasville, still had a few in stock. Normally they run $199. If I am not mistaken, they were running theirs for $189.

Thanks so much for the support. More new products are in the works.

XSive Inc

How are you guys right under my nose and I don't know about it?? Welcome to ODT - can't wait to hear more about your suppressors and prices!

We are new in the game, but here to stay. The 22 can is priced at $399. There are some for sale at Stoddards, as well as a rental to test. We also have plenty on hand.

Thanks for the support,

XSive Inc

We are new in the game, but here to stay. The 22 can is priced at $399. There are some for sale at Stoddards, as well as a rental to test. We also have plenty on hand.

Thanks for the support,

XSive Inc

I'm a member at Stoddard's so I'll check them out soon. Any idea of the ballpark pricing for a 9mm can?

The 9mm is in the planning stages at this point. No pricing info yet, but we will be sure to keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the questions. We really do appreciate the support.

XSive Inc

I was in Stoddard's today, and I was wrong about the lower. It is selling for $199, and they have our uppers for $219. You can also pick up an XS-22 for $399. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We also have plenty of suppressors on hand, and can help you through all the paperwork.

Thanks again for your support. It means the world to us as we grow in this industry.

XSive Inc

We have some pretty cool custom items that we will be putting up for sale. We will have the information up on Facebook later, followed by pictures pretty quickly. Anyone interested in an integrally suppressed Ruger 77 in 44 Mag. If so, come check it out.

Thanks,

XSive Inc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom