• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Y'all ain't gonna believe this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scrolled through the posts hoping somewhere I would see pictures of the donkey at the vets office and now it's broken down into an immigrant/racial debate. Geez. Some folks take the fun out of everything.

I just hope the dogs ok. My first comment was about a crappy boyfriend, not about anyone’s race. You can be a crappy BF/GF regardless of your racial background.

I just hope the dogs ok. My first comment was about a crappy boyfriend, not about anyone’s race. You can be a crappy BF/GF regardless of your racial background.
My wife had to take her back to the vet this morning to get more staples a neck cone and diarrhea treatment. The puppies seem to be coming along just fine.

I scrolled through the posts hoping somewhere I would see pictures of the donkey at the vets office and now it's broken down into an immigrant/racial debate. Geez. Some folks take the fun out of everything.
Some folks just can't take a joke even if its not about them. I grew up listening to and watching Richard Prior Redd Foxx, Cheech and Chong etc. They all madd fun of racial stereotypes. And why was it funny? Well mostly because the jokes had a lot of truth in them. Stereotypes exist for a reason. No matter what race you're talking about there's stereotypes involved. Sometimes they're positive and most of time negative. Either way they didn't become stereotypes for no reason.
Point is if we as a forum can't recognize humor anymore then what's the point of being here?

Some folks just can't take a joke even if its not about them. I grew up listening to and watching Richard Prior Redd Foxx, Cheech and Chong etc. They all madd fun of racial stereotypes. And why was it funny? Well mostly because the jokes had a lot of truth in them. Stereotypes exist for a reason. No matter what race you're talking about there's stereotypes involved. Sometimes they're positive and most of time negative. Either way they didn't become stereotypes for no reason.
Point is if we as a forum can't recognize humor anymore then what's the point of being here?
For those who don't know which B word you didn't use, I do, and I don't see it referring to illegals, or necessarily Mexicans. It might be offensive to hispanics, but it's not like you called him a wetback.
:eek:

So let's get this straight, daughter is shacking up with a scumbag who sells good weed.

you should be a narrator for said show..
Leaves scumbag who sells good weed and moves home, but instead of leaving you with a knocked up daughter, you have to deal with a knocked up dog who is in labor.
Then when you take said slut dog to the emergency vet for a c section, they want to film it put you on TV and charge you pennies on the dollar for said procedure.
Buy a lottery ticket. Seems like a win to me and a possible epic thread.

You call him a “lawn jockey” but your daughter is sleeping with him, what does that make her?

upload_2021-5-21_16-7-12.png

Archie? As in Archie bunker? Lmao!! Ok meat head. I am not a racist, I don’t believe any race is superior to another. I judge folks on their behavior. I may even not be the race you think I am :)
Never thought about what race you are because I could care less what race you are. Its irrelevant to the discussion at hand. You sure seem to be hung up on race though Archie.....

And please dont call me derogatory names again. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom