• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all be careful if you bait...

Thanks for the heads up but I’ve never hunted over bait.... ever.

I’ve always scouted the land, tracked the animals, and set up shop waiting for the right shot to present itself.

I suppose there are guys who drive to a heated stand, sip on Coors Light, and wait for the deer to come to them. To me, that’s pathetic.

The DNR should just change the name from Hunting Season to baiting season.

I’ve always scouted the land, tracked the animals, and set up shop waiting for the right shot to present itself.

I suppose there are guys who drive to a heated stand, sip on Coors Light, and wait for the deer to come to them. To me, that’s pathetic.
If your hungry, you're going to the place with the best odds. I've had to fish for dinner before

Unless you're hunting using a stick with a fire-hardened point you ain't doing it right.

Unless you're hunting using a stick with a fire-hardened point you ain't doing it right.

I prefer a more humane kill to be honest...

I’ve heard way too many stories where guys stick a monster and have to sit for 2-3 hours before stepping out of the stand to track... even some big time sponsored hunters that I’ve mingled with...

But to each his own

Reactions: MRH
I prefer a more humane kill to be honest...

I’ve heard way too many stories where guys stick a monster and have to sit for 2-3 hours before stepping out of the stand to track... even some big time sponsored hunters that I’ve mingled with...

But to each his own

Yeah I've killed more with a bow than most have killed with a gun, and I still prefer a gun. Some bow hunters have an elitist attitude and it is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom