• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yellow Jackets are of the devil I tell you

My 80 year of father-in-law got hit nearly 3 dozen times yesterday while weed wacking in his yard in Marietta. Fortunately my brother-in-law was there with a leaf blower and kept it from being even more...
Same thing happened to me a number of years ago. That gas weed eater ran whee it was dropped until gas ran out... I only got hit about a dozen times and was not a happy camper. Can't imagine 3 dozen.

eh they suck but they arnt the worst out there. when i was younger we were digging a pit for a fort and i hit a rotten tree stump that was an underground nest and got hit 20+ times. . .that sucked, also had the ****ty time of again when i was younger, i was at a scout camp and had a can of coke sitting out, well you can guess what happened. went to go take a drink after it was sitting there for a few minutes and POW got tagged on the tongue by one that had fallen in. As bad as those sucked they still werent even close to when i stepped on a hornet and he got me in the bottom of the foot. those little bastards are killers!

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom