• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yep, an $800.00 Keltec PF9...

justshootum

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
This is a one-of-a-kind,only one in the WORLD, (with this particular serial number, that is) Keltec PF9 with the EXTREMELY rare dark earth brown frame and ULTRA limited edition desert sand tan slide/barrel/mag and slide release. Though this IS NOT FOR SALE -- I may be convinced to no longer love it for 8 portraits of Benjamin Franklin printed on rectanglar paper/cotton canvas surrounded by the numbers 1, 0, and 0.

I bought this weapon about a month ago to CC while I run. Last week I finished my run, pulled it out of the holster, and to my dismay the frame/barrel were COMPLETELY rusted and you could no longer see the sights. I took it to Oakridge Custom Finish/gun store in Warner Robins and they made me proud to be a Keltec owner and actually PROUD to show it off. Their prices and service/customer service were G-R-E-A-T!!! I was told it would take 2 weeks due to back log of service tickets; however, after 3 days it was ready. Please be advised that they will not cerakote your weapon pink and purple as I originally requested my slide to be pink and my barrel and mag/slide release be purple. If you are in the area stop by and see them - they are hard to find, but well worth it. Now my Kimber is no longer worthy of being in the same room or on the same planet as my Keltec. Oakridge made my $180.00 weapon into an $800.00 weapon - would be willing to trade for a Wilson Combat, Les Baer, Cabot 1911 :cool: or the 8 portraits of Ben Franklin.

Not%u00252BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

LOL! Ayup. I bought 2 of these for my BoB's. Kept them in my car and pickup. INSIDE the cab of a 2013 model and they started rusting. I no longer own PF9's. Kahrs are FAR superior weapons and will resist rust MUCH better. Feel better when they go bang too. Recoil is just better managed.

Back
Top Bottom