• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yep, an $800.00 Keltec PF9...

Well I will attest to the work at Oakridge Customs in Warner Robins I have had several guns worked on and refinished from them and like he stated Gary The owner is a very stand up man and backs his product 100%....BUT none of the guns I had refinished gained me over a $600.00 extra value...now I will say if I see this thing sell for $800 tonight I will personally take another 20-30 guns there tomorrow morning and have them all redone so be ready for a big gun sale after I get them back.:D

Well I will attest to the work at Oakridge Customs in Warner Robins I have had several guns worked on and refinished from them and like he stated Gary The owner is a very stand up man and backs his product 100%....BUT none of the guns I had refinished gained me over a $600.00 extra value...now I will say if I see this thing sell for $800 tonight I will personally take another 20-30 guns there tomorrow morning and have them all redone so be ready for a big gun sale after I get them back.:D
do you know what his rates are? this thing looks great!

Gary at Oakridge said I would get $800.00+ for this weapon after it was re-finished....

On a serious note, I hope everyone knows the purpose of this post is to let everyone know I had a great experience at Oakridge and to spread the word they are great people to deal with. We all know my PF9 is not actually worth $800.00 - not until I have the guys at Oakridge engrave "Glock 19s" on the side of the slide!!!!

I can only say for my weapon it was $60.00 for the cerakote (slide, barrel, mag/slide release). I also had the internals polished. They charge $20.00 for assembly/re-assembly so if you are capable of disassembling your weapon you can save some money.

Back
Top Bottom