Yep grip angle matters

Sounds you want what I got.

Sig P365L. It's a 365 manual safety with a XL slide, threaded barrel, and comes pre cut for an RMR
View attachment 2511282
That looks nice. I have a 365XL myself and also bought an adapter plate so it could hold the Trijicon RMR, but in doing that I lost the rear sight for co-witnessing (bad). Haven't tried Sig's Romeo Zero yet, nor the Shield which you have on yours. Maybe I need to.

Some good suggestions here, thank you all!

MRH MRH I will check out the G48 -- never handled that model. It's new, right?

@Jake D. I considered the Hi-Power, but it seems to be out of production. I also don't see a railed version of it (I like having a WML if I can).

MRH MRH / @Dawgfan1988 / GeauxLSU GeauxLSU / @sparked1 / @Seabass19x / @wozeyjales I have never shot a CZ before, but will see if I can rent a 75 or a P01. Some of my competition friends run a Shadow2.

@1gunsnotenough / @killerv I have never shot a full size M&P before, so I'll try to rent that one too.

@gyppo now you're speaking my language man -- a rather pricey language, but that may be the ticket to maintain consistency of handling between my EDC and competition guns. And some STI's can accept a Trijicon RMR too, which is great.

The G48 is a newer model. It is basically a single stack G19, 10+1 capacity. It feels great in my hand. Quite different than the typical Glock double stack grip.

I really like the P01 for a carry gun. I would also check out the P07. It is a polymer frame SA/DA and another nice option. Most CZ's have an excellent feel to the hand...At least for me they do. They are also very reliable. That's why I would recommend them to a 1911 guy. They make good guns.

Back
Top Bottom