Yes or No aesthetically on these grips for EDC.

What are your favorite grips

• Glocks don't come with grips, that is why we stipple

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • The one I put around your mama's throat every Saturday night

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • BLIP Grips of course!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I just used the rapper the taco comes in

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
I vote "no" on the aesthetic or eye-pleasing properties of those grips.

They look too much like the finish on the gun itself, which makes them look NOT like separate grip panels, but rather like they are an integral part of the gun but with scallops / fluting / or lightning cuts machined into them (that's where the white streaks come in).

But if this is a practical daily carry pistol that is destined to get nicked and scratched up and have a worn finish, then I won't really care what the grips look like as long as they fit my hand correctly.

Personally, all my Smith and Wesson snobby revolvers have Crimson trace laser grips on them the kind that has the same dimensions as a "boot grip. "
The bottom of the gun's grip frame is exposed, and so is the backstrap,
but the front is filled in with a little extra material between that and the back of the trigger guard.

Well you're asking about aesthetics... so... they look a little... um.... how shall I say it.... "shriveled".
But if it gets the abuse you claims who cares what it looks like? Are you whipping it out all the time to show strangers?
It was a curiosity issue my life doesn't revolve around it I'm not whipping out to get anyone's approval I can take the criticism I can say this there are a lot smoother and they don't snag...

The best part for me is I can use them as a template after I fit them properly
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom