• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

I read awhile back (few years) the black people are trying to turn PCB into freaknic during spring break, they want a black only beach.

Not at all, I haven't seen anything on this until this thread. The news didn't jump on this one, must be "boring". But now had the perps been white.....
It's about right and wrong, regardless of race, I could care less about media bs. We are all human beings, some more barbaric than others though, but the whats acceptable or not is all the same at the end of the day.

That's more of the ignorant ones than "black people" in general I would say
No, it was apparent for black people only, ignorant or educated. Since they banned freacknic, they swore to take over PCB and this was 10/15 years ago ish.
I remember seeing on the news and thinking witf were they reporting that garbage as if they were promoting it. The same scenario as the op was the same type of **** that went on in freacknic. We went to PCB as kids and young adults but now that I have a family, we do not go there as PCB is more of a party town and if they allow the freaknic crap, they might as well burn that bitch down.

No, it was apparent for black people only, ignorant or educated. Since they banned freacknic, they swore to take over PCB and this was 10/15 years ago ish.
I remember seeing on the news and thinking witf were they reporting that garbage as if they were promoting it. The same scenario as the op was the same type of **** that went on in freacknic. We went to PCB as kids and young adults but now that I have a family, we do not go there as PCB is more of a party town and if they allow the freaknic crap, they might as well burn that ***** down.
Who goes to freaknic and theirs your answer. Their is always bad ones that spoil it for every one

Back
Top Bottom