• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You can thank me later

joel2000

Bear Icon Supporter
Just passing thru
36   0
Reaction score
So, I‘ve posted this before but it deserves another…damn it’s good this way.
Breakfast..or lunch…or after dinner snack.
Pan grilled Pound Cake!
IMG_4897.jpegIMG_4898.jpeg

Never done that. Looks good. Assuming you grill in some nutritious, delicious butter? I usually toast mine in the toaster oven with some butter on top, cause those four sticks that are in the recipe, just don't cut it.
Absolutely! Drop a pat in the pan and pound cake in when good and melted. Flip and do the same again.

We have a KerryGold Irish Butter fetish here at home. Best butter we have found other than some home churned which is hard to find.

No doubt! I’ve been friend with a guy for over 30 years and we have been through everything together. I tell him often the best thing he has ever taught me was that butter on pound cake turns to magic in a frying pan. When my dad died my friend and his sister brought a pound cake. Yep we sliced that baby up and broke out the butter.

Man you ain’t kidding! First thing in the morning with a cup of coffee! My wife makes the best I’ve ever eaten! She baked one for a family get together last week and my sisters told her that hers was as good or better than our grandmother made. She was over the moon! Ultimate compliment!!!

Man you ain’t kidding! First thing in the morning with a cup of coffee! My wife makes the best I’ve ever eaten! She baked one for a family get together last week and my sisters told her that hers was as good or better than our grandmother made. She was over the moon! Ultimate compliment!!!
My wife’s pound cake is outstanding! She just doesn’t make it enough. This one came from Publix and when grilled this way is very good but nowhere near as good as homemade. Like CAMSDADDY CAMSDADDY posted, a frying pan and butter does magic things to pound cake.

My wife’s pound cake is outstanding! She just doesn’t make it enough. This one came from Publix and when grilled this way is very good but nowhere near as good as homemade. Like CAMSDADDY CAMSDADDY posted, a frying pan and butter does magic things to pound cake.
Well now let's just be careful throwing phrases around like " My wife's pound cake..." You know there's some twisted sumbitches around here.😎

Back
Top Bottom