• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  You didn't know you needed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
157!

What exactly is "global ignore?"

I may be mistaken but I think it is when you can sign in and still post but nobody can see it. Except in the "Feed". I think there is a glitch there.

I see snakedr in the Feed every once in a while. Viva la revolucion!!!

I may be mistaken but I think it is when you can sign in and still post but nobody can see it. Except in the "Feed". I think there is a glitch there.

I see snakedr in the Feed every once in a while. Viva la revolucion!!!

If you click the "Giveaway" forum it still shows this thread though...

Plus, why would nobody be able to see it if you aren't on their ignore list? How does this "global ignore list" come to be?

If you click the "Giveaway" forum it still shows this thread though...

Plus, why would nobody be able to see it if you aren't on their ignore list? How does this "global ignore list" come to be?

Like I said I may be mistaken. It's a Matrix for sure. Maybe we should have this discussion in Area 51.

If you click the "Giveaway" forum it still shows this thread though...Plus, why would nobody be able to see it if you aren't on their ignore list? How does this "global ignore list" come to be?
Look at the post date of the OP. Clearly he came off global ignore today.

When I posted in this thread today there were already 5 posts before mine. ALL of them were by the OP. All of them said something along the lines of: "today? ..... guess not"
repeated every few days.

I was the first to reply with "Where have you been?" then a number.

all of that is gone now.

When I posted in this thread today there were already 5 posts before mine. ALL of them were by the OP. All of them said something along the lines of: "today? ..... guess not"
repeated every few days.

I was the first to reply with "Where have you been?" then a number.

all of that is gone now.

^ I saw all that too...and your original post.

Can you see my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom