• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

you do not have permission to access this page?

clp

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
Why do this message pop up when I try to quick post to the item?

vBulletin Message

clp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Why do this message pop up when I try to quick post to the item?

vBulletin Message

clp, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Are you signed in?

Steve made a new thing where the OP can allow posts or no posts allowed at all....that is why

The OP can post in his/her own thread and it will show up normally but you can't post in there

ive had it pop up a time or two. once was cause a thread was closed while I was typing and didn't realize it. The other was because the thread was removed while I was typing.

Back
Top Bottom