You might want to re-evaluate your safe

A safe is just one layer of a multi layer system of security
Exactly! My house got broken into but my guns were safe thanks to my safe! If I hadn’t came home when I did it could have been worse. It may be a little cheaper safe than some have but it did it’s job. I now have a pit bull watching the house as well.

Exactly! My house got broken into but my guns were safe thanks to my safe! If I hadn’t came home when I did it could have been worse. It may be a little cheaper safe than some have but it did it’s job. I now have a pit bull watching the house as well.
yeah Lilly will love em while they cut the safe open. There are pointers to having a safe and where to set it up

A.) insurance policy
B.) cellular battery backup security system
C.) cameras with notifications via text
D.) safe for fire protection for hard-to-find items.

Ha ha - or just move to Johns Creek. I haven't even had the key to my house since I moved in ten years ago. If you're in my neighborhood and you don't live here, you'll be on Nextdoor as a hot topic at the least and you'll be probably be getting questioned by the popo. Living in a small city with a very over-staffed police department has its perks. Am I right Hayata Hayata

Ha ha - or just move to Johns Creek. I haven't even had the key to my house since I moved in ten years ago. If you're in my neighborhood and you don't live here, you'll be on Nextdoor as a hot topic at the least and you'll be probably be getting questioned by the popo. Living in a small city with a very over-staffed police department has its perks. Am I right Hayata Hayata

Rode through the cul de sac twice today. Johns Creek don't play...

Back
Top Bottom