Noveske
La Rue
BCM
VLTOR
NEMO Arms
HKMR556
416D
SL8

Other "high end" ARs that are more than 1400 USD.

Its a marketing sham for a problem that doesn't exist.

Only other than if I can get them cheaper will they be tempting.

NEMO shoots calibers that no AR15 or AR10 can shoot, soooooo I don;t even know if it really counts as an AR, just ar style

DD
LWRC
Noveske
La Rue
BCM
VLTOR
NEMO Arms
HKMR556
416D
SL8

Other "high end" ARs that are more than 1400 USD.

Its a marketing sham for a problem that doesn't exist.

Only other than if I can get them cheaper will they be tempting.

Translated...I can't or won't afford one of these so I'm going to justify it by calling these items "marketing shams."

You may not personally have a need or a desire to own items from those companies but most of them make a fantastic and superior product. Just because you aren't in a position to take advantage of the item's superiority doesn't make it a "marketing sham."

Translated...I can't or won't afford one of these so I'm going to justify it by calling these items "marketing shams."

You may not personally have a need or a desire to own items from those companies but most of them make a fantastic and superior product. Just because you aren't in a position to take advantage of the item's superiority doesn't make it a "marketing sham."

I own a M10A1 SMG, 4 Sigs including a rifle, 1 Springfield EBR with a Leupold 4 on it, 1 MP5-40 SBR, 1 AR SBR, 1 Carbine, 1 9mm AR, A PS90 SBR, a Kryptek Howa Bull in 308, Tell me how Im not in a position to own a 1700 rifle? Instead of ad hominem arguments, what say you? Oh and three Cans. The argument isn't about me, its about these companies making products that others can do, or even you can do in your garage. Sig rifles have been piston operated for YEARS and the price is still around 1,000 easy.

I own a M10A1 SMG, 4 Sigs including a rifle, 1 Springfield EBR with a Leupold 4 on it, 1 MP5-40 SBR, 1 AR SBR, 1 Carbine, 1 9mm AR, A PS90 SBR, a Kryptek Howa Bull in 308, Tell me how Im not in a position to own a 1700 rifle? Instead of ad hominem arguments, what say you? Oh and three Cans. The argument isn't about me, its about these companies making products that others can do, or even you can do in your garage. Sig rifles have been piston operated for YEARS and the price is still around 1,000 easy.

HAHA peasant

Well that settles that......:)

Back
Top Bottom