• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Young Bass fishermen give away

allamericaninfidel

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
#frommycolddeadGSRcoveredhands
119   0
Reaction score
Take your kids fishing please - I know this is a gun site but the outdoors is the outdoors and we need to start them young

Growing up as a kid on a limited budget And then being a parent to a kid on a limited budget - My best life memories are those surrounding fishing with my father as a child and my child as a father -

Bass fishing can be expensive -

I'd like to help out so here's the deal

What we have here is 60+ Crank baits and half a dozen jigging spoons - some cleaned out of my tacklebox and some retrieved from other fishermans errant throws into trees - most are in good condition some could use new hooks they are packed into two plastic compartment boxes -

All ODTers with fishing kids or grandkids are eligible with one entry -

Post a picture of the (kids or grandkids) that'll be involved in using/losing these lures - Pictures while fishing or holding fish are a plus but not required

I'll take all eligible entries with the number they post at in a hat - pull one and there's the winner

Drawing October 1

Winner has Gotta meet close to me in Lilburn area -

If you're not eligible please feel free to comment and bump this back to the top of the FEED

**Moderators if this doesn't post where it needs to be please see that it gets there

Thanks
AllAmericanInfidel

Attachments

• IMG_3787.JPG
    IMG_3787.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3788.JPG
    IMG_3788.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3789.JPG
    IMG_3789.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3790.JPG
    IMG_3790.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 39
Take your kids fishing please - I know this is a gun site but the outdoors is the outdoors and we need to start them young

Growing up as a kid on a limited budget And then being a parent to a kid on a limited budget - My best life memories are those surrounding fishing with my father as a child and my child as a father -

Bass fishing can be expensive -

I'd like to help out so here's the deal

What we have here is 60+ Crank baits and half a dozen jigging spoons - some cleaned out of my tacklebox and some retrieved from other fishermans errant throws into trees - most are in good condition some could use new hooks they are packed into two plastic compartment boxes -

All ODTers with fishing kids or grandkids are eligible with one entry -

Post a picture of the (kids or grandkids) that'll be involved in using/losing these lures - Pictures while fishing or holding fish are a plus but not required

I'll take all eligible entries with the number they post at in a hat - pull one and there's the winner

Drawing October 1

Winner has Gotta meet close to me in Lilburn area -

If you're not eligible please feel free to comment and bump this back to the top of the FEED

**Moderators if this doesn't post where it needs to be please see that it gets there

Thanks
AllAmericanInfidel

Awesome man, good vibes here!

Im unable to meet in Lilburn, but bumping for the message and kind gesture! Took my 3 yr old bream fishing a few weeks ago and he loved it!
Our grandson fished last year at school but will not have the money to pay a sponser for tourneeyments this year as his father is in a home for brain diease but am sure he would use these around the house lakes.

Back
Top Bottom