• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

His name was Thor (my user name is his name and birthday). He’s been gone for 5 and a half years now. He was a good old boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Rottweilers since 1998. I had to put Boris down in December 2021. But about 6 months ago we rescued this guy, his name is Klaus.

20220716_160625.jpg
20220716_160554.jpg

I've had Rottweilers since 1998. I had to put Boris down in December 2021. But about 6 months ago we rescued this guy, his name is Klaus.

View attachment 5160212View attachment 5160213

That’s a good looking boy!
I wanted another Rottweiler after Thor died, but I didn’t have the heart. That’s how we ended up with German Shepherds, lol. I got Rollo about 6 months after Thor died, and we were lucky enough to get his baby sister last Christmas. She’s a full sibling. He was one of the first litters for their mom, and she was from the very last one.

That’s a good looking boy!
I wanted another Rottweiler after Thor died, but I didn’t have the heart. That’s how we ended up with German Shepherds, lol. I got Rollo about 6 months after Thor died, and we were lucky enough to get his baby sister last Christmas. She’s a full sibling. He was one of the first litters for their mom, and she was from the very last one.

After having Rottweilers for so long, I felt empty and weird not having one. It was a long 6 months to wait until we found Klaus... and it's my wife's fault, she gave me my 1st Rottweiler, Amon.

20180121_011236.jpg

Back
Top Bottom