• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Four Legged Friend....let's see 'em!

My neighbor on the next street over keeps a dog on a short lead chain next to a dog house with no blanket. They never do anything with the animal, rarely water or feed it and it wails/whines incessantly. I wish to God it was legal to go grab that son of a bitch and chain his stupid ass to the ground with 6' of lead overnight with no blanket.

Our poor little Bichon. He has a case of the angry pees since we brought two more kittens in to the house. He's 15 and has his Elvis snarl on since we had to put a diaper band on him to catch the angry pee. It was getting so bad he lifted his leg right in front of the wife and peed on a chair in the living room. Little Bastard made his bed now.....

20180123_104428.jpg

The band also curtails his favorite past-time, dick licking....

My neighbor on the next street over keeps a dog on a short lead chain next to a dog house with no blanket. They never do anything with the animal, rarely water or feed it and it wails/whines incessantly. I wish to God it was legal to go grab that son of a ***** and chain his stupid ass to the ground with 6' of lead overnight with no blanket.
Makes my blood boil.

Back
Top Bottom