• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Gun aint worth what you are asking................

So are you saying that this is a Public Service Announcement or ...
Are you bashing Palmetto State Armory rifles? I'm cool either way but please clarify for us.

I just love how people can tell how many rounds have gone through a gun by looking at the "pipe"....gtfo. By the looks of the barrel has had less than 500 rounds through it....huh?
we got an expert who can tell you what days it was shot,hell he knows everything

Over priced stuff doesn't bother me that much...I just shake my head and move on. If I was really interested - I'd just offer what I think it's worth. If they want to list at $200 over retail that's up to them, but I can just move along and buy from someone else. Or get a new one that has all the extra mags & the box.

What bugs me more is having old ads clog up the classifieds. I go through several relists only to find that it's GONE. Wish the sold stuff could be completely deleted.

What bugs me is people thinking they can judge how many rounds have gone through a barrel....smfh... :frusty:. Over price it and I will offer what I will pay, but don't tell me you know how many boolits gone through it bruh

Drivers license and Ga Permit for me to buy your gun? Yeah ok.
I thought you were a sovereign citizen anyway.

license-we-dont.jpg

Back
Top Bottom