• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Youtube tries to snuff gun vids...

I was just looking at a lower build video on there around 4:00. I know YoutuYo is a libtard company but gun related video make up a huge percentage of their content and viewership. This won't get far.

I was just looking at a lower build video on there around 4:00. I know YoutuYo is a libtard company but gun related video make up a huge percentage of their content and viewership. This won't get far.

In reality gun channels are a tiny fraction of their views.

The #50 channel in 2017 had 15 million, and the #100 channel had 12 million.

Hickok45, easily the most popular gun channel, has 3.1 million subscribers.

That's barely enough for YT to even care, and certainly not enough for them to worry. Gun channels were a tiny frog in a very large pond.

I wonder if they would ban a LGBTQRSTUV or whatever abbreviation they are using, gun channel? Face it folks, normal people like us are now a minority. The long term status of the U.S. as the global powerhouse is on the way out. While the younger generation here are smoking dope, protesting and worrying about their feelings while they sip their all organic star bucks coffee, Russian kids are field stripping Ak's and putting them back together while gulping vodka.

Yes friends that other corrupt web channel has decided to BAN gun related vids... I won't attempt to educate you on the motive behind this action, but you do have an option. A new site has opened that is family firearm friendly so check them out ...
https://www.full30.com/
Half the stuff on there is bull**** anyway. Go the way of Dicks,Target<Walmart,nfl,and the others. FTA

Wow thats a sharp stick in the balls! I refer to that sight a lot for informative purposes. Mostly automotive angles of attack on projects but I will have to give that up. Just because. I mean Facebook can die for all I care I have been on FB about 4 times so no biggie there but You Tube? That's a lot of hits and add loss there.

Back
Top Bottom