• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yugo M70 AB2-Underfloder AK-47 (7.62x39)

It should be noted that the gun linked to is a M70Ab2-t not a M70Ab2. The -t has a straight wall receiver unlike the regular Ab2. Still a great gun, but value is a bit less.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and I never should have sold my -t. Favorite AK of all time. May need to order one of these.

Why would that matter since its an underfolder? Its not like you would put a stock on it. Or maybe im not understanding a straight wall receiver?

IS there much difference between the AB2 and the AB2-T ? Thinking about these, but I have bought an M-70 O-PAP and a couple VZ-58's in the last 2 weeks.... This is becoming an obsession.... Wait.... I just bought 10 mags to go with the M-70 O-PAP.... Maybe I buy one of these and share the Mags?.....

People just desire the bulged front trunnion more than they do the straight. Nothing wrong with it at all. The bulged front trunnion on fixed and folding stock models is what the yugo military used. It is built here in the US from parts that Century Arms had laying around. As usual with Century, quality may vary from gun to gun.

Back
Top Bottom