• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M70 O-PAP EXPIRED

You do realize, I have 3 of these, and the most I paid for one was $550, and each time they "run out" they come back a few months back with a higher price. Also, Zastava can produce these at anytime. All they have to do, is get an invoice from Century. Don't buy into this nonsense. Yes, Century can stop importing them, but demand keeps them coming back. But, either way, even at $629, it's a good price, but I did see one or two here selling for $850 under the pretense of "being banned" and "Obama executive order" no longer imported BS.

Trust me.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. These are not worth what people ask here, but this is the first time I have seen them in stock anywhere in a long time. I paid the same as you for mine.

Pre-2014 the first OPap's were imported, all "nightsight ready" and some with seribian crest on stock, was purported to be no more ever again. <-- this is probably what some people think means by banned... that there was supposed to be no more.

BUT then last year, a slightly different variety of OPap's began trickling in, these have NPap-type sights (non nightsight ready).
Correct. And brand new furniture.

Back
Top Bottom