• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

school has me scraping pennies for builds. I've had an rra ar lower the past 2 months and havent even put a lpk in it. :rain::tsk:

Jds is making me question what im doing with my life. Btw that scorpion is perfect, to say you have very tasteful builds--would be an understatement.

On the bright side i just finished a puttimg together a tacsol 1022 build and traded up on a 226 legion. :fencing:

school has me scraping pennies for builds. I've had an rra ar lower the past 2 months and havent even put a lpk in it. :rain::tsk:
School has pretty much wrecked me too. Student budget is a real struggle.
Don't worry about lagging on builds though. I have an 12.5" AR308 build that has been waiting for an upper receiver and BCG for about 8 years now.

I need to do a Galil kit build. Kits and barrels are affordable right now.

Two Rivers still has one of my RPKs though. Last I heard from them the turn around time ballooned out to 3 months, which was beginning of March. I think I have whole 'nother month of waiting.
Next time you talk with Tim ask him what his current lead times are. I actually had 2 of my buddies shoot him kits this last week so I kind of screwed myself. The side folder is sitting here looking at me all boxed up ready to go, but if he’s back logged hard I won’t feel so rushed to get it out.

Next time you talk with Tim ask him what his current lead times are. I actually had 2 of my buddies shoot him kits this last week so I kind of screwed myself. The side folder is sitting here looking at me all boxed up ready to go, but if he’s back logged hard I won’t feel so rushed to get it out.

Talked to him (Tim) last week to pick his brain on something but didn't ask about lead times.

Talked to him (Tim) last week to pick his brain on something but didn't ask about lead times.
He just finished up one of my friends 1969 Tula Kit. Looks amazing, shoots very well.

All matching, unissued.

F3211F09-1C39-4CEC-8D90-DD277A71F930.jpeg
61A3DEAF-8CBB-4D5D-8846-26EB748DD2C8.jpeg
A607EFB7-E76E-4B48-88AE-CD60E5402018.jpeg

WOW. That finish is amazing. Ive always scoffed at Two Rivers pricing but I'm thinking its worth it seeing these pictures
It looks really good. Tim called it the “Russian Blue” I just let 2 Rivers work when they have my stuff. Just give them free artistic reign and what I’ve seen so far I’ve always liked

Back
Top Bottom