• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Does anyone have a butt stock that they want to get rid of for cheap or free? I wanted to try some stuff out with dying wood
I’m pretty sure I’ve got one that’s painted urban camo with rattle can by someone it’s an old WASR stock you’re more than welcome to

Anyone in here intrested in the yugo M95A I picked up a while back? Built by Krebs with their transferable life time warranty. I like it but I could use the funds towards other things. Cash is what I'm looking for. PM me if intrested.

Only 500 Kits made it into the states and this one was built by a very well know and regarded builder.

20180315_211937.jpg

Anyone in here intrested in the yugo M95A I picked up a while back? Built by Krebs with their transferable life time warranty. I like it but I could use the funds towards other things. Cash is what I'm looking for. PM me if intrested.

Only 500 Kits made it into the states and this one was built by a very well know and regarded builder.

View attachment 1603765

Don't sell the unicorn...

I wrote to Tim in the box and told them to blue it all. Straight up blue that ish. Shiney like them China-AKs. The whole rifle. Anything you can blue, blue. Like a deep dark ocean abyss. We’ll see though :lol: for some reason he always talks me and everyone I know out of a blueing job. I’m gonna try and hold their feet to the fire on this one. Blue it!

I wrote to Tim in the box and told them to blue it all. Straight up blue that ish. Shiney like them China-AKs. The whole rifle. Anything you can blue, blue. Like a deep dark ocean abyss. We’ll see though :lol: for some reason he always talks me and everyone I know out of a blueing job. I’m gonna try and hold their feet to the fire on this one. Blue it!

Looking forward to seeing to seeing it finished, I've always liked Kybher builds. What finish does Two Rivers usually apply?

Heading to Oklahoma today!

Everything accounted for-

That's sweet! On Monday I'm sending a crooked AMD-65 to OK. Going to get re-barreled with a cut down FB Radom CHF. Looks like we'll be waiting out the next 90 or so days together LOL.
Selling that $290 AR made this possible :usa:

Back
Top Bottom