• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

image.jpeg
Picked up this mak90 yesterday. Ordered the front sight and gas block for the refang. Also ordered up a threading kit from Cnc Warrior and some Toth Tools barrel install and populating tools. Updates to follow as I progress with the deban.

View attachment 1670991 Picked up this mak90 yesterday. Ordered the front sight and gas block for the refang. Also ordered up a threading kit from Cnc Warrior and some Toth Tools barrel install and populating tools. Updates to follow as I progress with the deban.

Looking forward to pics. I "debanned" my Mak 90 that still has the factory threaded barrel and scrubbed 56s markings and turned it into a spiker with parts from KFS. Miss that rifle.

Also, I thought the sporter barrels were too thin to thread??

View attachment 1670991 Picked up this mak90 yesterday. Ordered the front sight and gas block for the refang. Also ordered up a threading kit from Cnc Warrior and some Toth Tools barrel install and populating tools. Updates to follow as I progress with the deban.
And we’re back!!! Thanks for breathing some life back into this thread while I’m waiting on 2R. I’m glad you’re doing all the work too, pics and updates!

Now we talking... people getting hands on in here.
I know it’s been slow on here for those builds. Shouldn’t be either, there were 4 primo kits waiting to get got here recently. All I’ve done is snag that snail drum, which is awesome and I need more, and my buddy at the shop just scored a PPS-43 kit off Gunbroker he’s doing up. I’ll try and snap pictures as he brings it in to work on it.
4CA403AC-48AF-4831-BD88-762112459C85.jpeg
80D306A3-7A0B-4820-A008-68BA79E19EE9.jpeg

I know it’s been slow on here for those builds. Shouldn’t be either, there were 4 primo kits waiting to get got here recently. All I’ve done is snag that snail drum, which is awesome and I need more, and my buddy at the shop just scored a PPS-43 kit off Gunbroker he’s doing up. I’ll try and snap pictures as he brings it in to work on it.
View attachment 1671021 View attachment 1671022

I wanted that RPK kit so damn bad, with the barrel and receiver it was less that what I spent a few years ago before I sold my kit. Just can justify it when were moving. Was kinda hoping it would sit another month.

Back
Top Bottom