• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Dude for some reason I wasn’t getting alerts for the thread? Sometimes the ones I’ve created have done that. Ahhh well hey if you or anyone else ever needs a trunnion I gots one haha. I’m gonna have to go back and catch up
That happened to me for a while too. When you get the notification, you have to open the alert menu and click through to the thread. If you don’t, it won’t push new updates.

So for the trunnion saga, the one I got from ak-builder was freaking cast, so I got another one from lees mags that was forged. I have a bunch of rando furniture, trigger parts, etc. so I am thinking about building out a Frankenstein AK with leftovers.

Oh yeah, next build is a Galil AR. Numrich emailed out a 25% off coupon and I couldn’t freaking stop myself. Guhhhhhh...

That happened to me for a while too. When you get the notification, you have to open the alert menu and click through to the thread. If you don’t, it won’t push new updates.

So for the trunnion saga, the one I got from ak-builder was freaking cast, so I got another one from lees mags that was forged. I have a bunch of rando furniture, trigger parts, etc. so I am thinking about building out a Frankenstein AK with leftovers.

Oh yeah, next build is a Galil AR. Numrich emailed out a 25% off coupon and I couldn’t freaking stop myself. Guhhhhhh...

I got that email today also. Very tempting. Dont know the Galil parts kit differences very well. AR, SAR which one? Always wanted a Galil

That’s kind of what happened to me too. I’ve got a bag-o-parts from getting less than what I wanted some times in the past. Gonna use them, a cheap flat, and actually try and build the next one off of all the extras. It is time.

I also got the 25% off email....

I got that email today also. Very tempting. Dont know the Galil parts kit differences very well. AR, SAR which one? Always wanted a Galil
AR is pretty much the standard one, SAR is short barrel. I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference because you could just cut down the barrel. Not sure what the other differences are. ARM should have a bipod on it. There was a good discussion about it earlier ITT

That’s kind of what happened to me too. I’ve got a bag-o-parts from getting less than what I wanted some times in the past. Gonna use them, a cheap flat, and actually try and build the next one off of all the extras. It is time.

I also got the 25% off email....
Once you get to a certain point, it's easy to scramble up enough spare parts to make a build happen!

Just fyi, the Galil AR with wood handguard is $275 shipped with the coupon code.

CDFB00D9-402B-483E-AD4A-F4BBC05021CA.jpeg
99C4DAD9-5F09-4D9C-97A3-F1B27C8B416D.jpeg
45FC268E-790B-4E8D-A119-2663CFDFE71F.jpeg
43C60B0A-BBBB-4C01-86C6-134B395CFFAD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom