• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Picked up the kit for 275

i.imgur.com_CXhrBO2.jpg

Ok so I got the call from Two Rivers today and my AMD-65 is coming back home. The whole thing took 6 months due to some unexpected complications. It turned out that the front trunnion was egged out and the barrel pin was broken. For what I have in it, I could have bought a TGI and 1000 rounds of ammo. I guess the upside is that I have a nice FEG/Circle 11 hybrid.
Will post pics of everything once it shows up.

Ok so I got the call from Two Rivers today and my AMD-65 is coming back home. The whole thing took 6 months due to some unexpected complications. It turned out that the front trunnion was egged out and the barrel pin was broken. For what I have in it, I could have bought a TGI and 1000 rounds of ammo. I guess the upside is that I have a nice FEG/Circle 11 hybrid.
Will post pics of everything once it shows up.

Good thing is you have a quality rifle with work completed by a topnotch builder. I've bought a few that I sent to Meridian for work/restoration that I dumped money into. Felt upside down about the cost till I got them back.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A couple of projects I've been working on. Mak 90 I converted awhile back.
Changed out the handguards and pistol grip to Chinese and a Russian type 3. Went with a highly diluted Amber dye to show the wear on the wood. Still have a little work left to do on it. Second khyber build, pretty close to being done mostly just finish work left.

Good thing is you have a quality rifle with work completed by a topnotch builder. I've bought a few that I sent to Meridian for work/restoration that I dumped money into. Felt upside down about the cost till I got them back.
This is true. I have been exceedingly happy with the work I have gotten back each time. I know I’m upside down on all of these, but whatever lol. Didn’t get into guns to make money, just to spend it.

Back
Top Bottom