• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yugo Pap M92 PV Pistol....go or no go?

Chemical Soldier

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have never necessarily been a fan of the AK or AR pistols. However, I held a Yugo Pap in 7.62 today and realized that this will soon be a thing of the past as soon as the democrats have their way. I like the fact that there are so many add on features and that it will accept the existing AK mags that I already have. Also, it is very intimidating as a pistol in any situation. J&G sales has "hundreds" in stock and with shipping and FFL fees I am looking at $465. Is it worth it?

Worth it?

Yes. I ventured into a new caliber by getting mine. Arm brace is best investment after ammo. The brace turns the toy into a tool.

Just have to figure out if I want to put a brake on it or not.

Shot it at Charlie Elliott last weekend and it got lots of attention.

Attachments

• PICT0025.jpg
    PICT0025.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 48
Coming out soon, the new M92's will be similar to ^^^^ GF's m85 (.223) receiver above, with the better RPK trunnion and subsequent heavier receivers.

Also, Century's C39 pistol and C39 MICRO with the milled receivers are another wise AK pistol choice, albeit slightly heavier and more money.

Here's my old style M92 with the Sig brace that I won't be waiting until 2015 to assemble:boink:

View attachment 286037

Nice! I got to see a C39 mini in person the other day. I have a Draco already but if the new imports of the M92 are built as well as the M85 I will be picking one of those up as well for an SBR project.

Worth it?

Yes. I ventured into a new caliber by getting mine. Arm brace is best investment after ammo. The brace turns the toy into a tool.

Just have to figure out if I want to put a brake on it or not.

Shot it at Charlie Elliott last weekend and it got lots of attention.

you need to do something with your WOOD!

I held one of these when I was at CG&P. Felt a little weird holding it, not sure what it would be like to shoot in its current format. I wouldn't mind doing an SBR one but I dont know what stocks are available. Not too keen on the AR stock.

Back
Top Bottom