Zimmerman in gun trouble again???

I only use that word to describe the worst of women. If a woman hates guns or is a liberal of any type she falls into that category. I like track running girls who aren't libs. They get referred to as ladies.
ya i only use the **** word when it aptly applies

Caught more of this one the news the morning, wife dropped the charges. Z's lawyer is saying he wasn't even armed when the cops showed up.

zimmie's wife stands to have made money keeping the name at the forfront,now it looks like she wont.
i wonder how much she got paid for the interviews?
bringing more attention to her situation, given the noteriety of her husband, she would have made the talk show circuit.
cupid stunt

When I first heard about this case I thought there was probably more to it.
Yup, yup. She was hollering about him being the bad guy, until the cops said that they might be able to pull the vid from the busted iPad. Then she decided she didn't want to press charges. I knew she was full of it from the word 'go'.

- - - Updated - - -

When I first heard about this case I thought there was probably more to it.
Yup, yup. She was hollering about him being the bad guy, until the cops said that they might be able to pull the vid from the busted iPad. Then she decided she didn't want to press charges. I knew she was full of it from the word 'go'.

Back
Top Bottom