• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman says he has a clear conscience

Never assume I'm hoping for it. Never would. Just stating he has a high chance of meeting a sudden end due to his attitude.

Wasn't assuming, that's why I asked. I don't understand the "he has a high chance of meeting his death due to attitude" unless its from some kind of anger at him.

Are you angry he wasn't convicted of shooting martin?
Overall Zimmerman is not a very sympathetic person, I get that. What I don't get is the anger directed at him, for what? He was not found guilty of anything involving shooting martin, and that was under intense scrutiny with the media and ubama doing all they could.

Wasn't assuming, that's why I asked. I don't understand the "he has a high chance of meeting his death due to attitude" unless its from some kind of anger at him.

Are you angry he wasn't convicted of shooting martin?
Overall Zimmerman is not a very sympathetic person, I get that. What I don't get is the anger directed at him, for what? He was not found guilty of anything involving shooting martin, and that was under intense scrutiny with the media and ubama doing all they could.

If the media and the government/media hadn't jumped in a twisted the truth to the extent that it was unrecognizable, this would have just gone away with nothing but a police report as justifiable homicide. People get killed everyday and it doesn't make national headlines. The government/media likes to distract the sheeple while they move on their agenda.

Regardless of whatever else Zim did or does, he was in his rights to shoot the thug Martin.

It's funny that so many people, especially on this forum, have bought into the media -driven, lynch mob mentality against Zimmerman.

Just for the record (and for those who didn't bother to actually read any of the articles RR posted), Zimmerman didn't just pop-up out of the blue with his comments.

They were in response to the Justice Department finally dropping any pretense that this was a 'hate crime' and announcing that they would not be pressing more charges against Zimmerman.

As for him 'getting in trouble' after the trail, the only significant issues were the domestic abuse complaints, both of which were investigated and found either baseless (his wife) or completely made up (his ex-girlfriend).

I seem to remember a bunch of stories about him getting a speeding ticket in TX, and there was him sitting in his car watching a place for someone. Neither of those would have even been reported if it wasn't for the media's obsession with painting this guy in the worst possible light.

And of course you never hear about the incident right after the verdict where he helped pull a family out of a flipped-over SUV anymore. That would spoil the media's narrative that he's an out of control wacko who "got away with murder" and is "destined to kill again".

I feel he was in his rights to use lethal force at the time he did it. That being said, I don't believe he should've put himself in the situation where it was necessary. Travon was a thug, but Zimmerman was an idiot. There's no law against being stupid. Would I have done the same thing if someone was beating my skull in? Probably. But I don't think I would have followed someone if I thought that would be a possibility. I don't think he should have went to prison, and do agree that the media and the Obama administration made it a racial crapstorm intentianally and should be held accountable. Zimmerman's only crime in my opinion, and in the opinion of a jury of his peers, was that he was a moron but not a murderer.

There is this real perception that Zimmerman 'followed' Martin when he left the truck.

I guess technically that could be considered true, but when you listen to the 911 tape it's clear that Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin and was trying to see which way he might have gone to help the police find him.

The media likes to portray him hunting Martin like Elmer Fudd after a rabbit. The reality is that Zimmerman had no idea where Martin was until Martin intercepted him on the way back to his truck.

There is this real perception that Zimmerman 'followed' Martin when he left the truck.

I guess technically that could be considered true, but when you listen to the 911 tape it's clear that Zimmerman had lost sight of Martin and was trying to see which way he might have gone to help the police find him.

The media likes to portray him hunting Martin like Elmer Fudd after a rabbit. The reality is that Zimmerman had no idea where Martin was until Martin intercepted him on the way back to his truck.

Yep, Martin was on the phone with his girl "the sound of wet grass" and circled back, initiating the contact. Zimmerman had returned to his truck. The media altered the 911 call to make it appear he was a racist-who later were fired (2 journalist), the family with the full support of media plastered a 12 year old child's photo all over the airwaves. Martin had Arizona Ice Tea and skittles (urban mix for the "drank" or lean), He was a football player at over 6' and 170 lbs. Was as he was kicked out of school for "graffiti" but had "found" items that were actually stolen items (jewelry from local break-ins with a screw driver in his back pack) that a female Florida reporter announced-pissing off the chief of campus police who demanded an investigation into the leak. He got it and was fired for falsely suppressing the "true crime" rate al la New York City methodology.

Zimmerman was head of neighborhood watch and placed in that position by his fellow neighbors. Up to the point he shot Martin as he was on top of him and slamming his head into the asphalt while screaming for help.....

But that doesn't fit the narrative nor did his Hispanic ethnic back ground with that name. Sharkdung and Jesse Jackass had a bit of a hiccup after that realization but heck he was white enough... And armed to so it's all good.

Funny thing... it wasn't actually ice tea he bought at the store... The original police report lists it as "Arizona Iced Tea - Watermelon Cooler". Of course the press simply couldn't bring themselves to print that it was 'watermelon drink', so they called it 'iced tea'.

I ran across that as well, that Skittles, cough syrup and some kind of sweet drink becomes 'drank'. Of course the media had everyone convinced Martin was 12, so the candy and drink had a whole different impact than being some kind of prison cocktail.

When you got a 6 foot 170 lb thug walking around a neighborhood with his pants to his knees and have known trouble in the neighborhood, What do you expect to happen. Right or wrong Zimmerman was found not guilty and he proved he's an idiot in more ways than one.

I do believe that he's on a power trip that eventually will cost him his life if he continues down that road of finding trouble. That usually happens to most anyone that seeks the thrills as he seeks.

Some breeds have hot heads and think they are superior, I think he's that kind of person.

There's always someone bigger and meaner than Georgie Boy and he will meet his match.

And there will be more Martins that will meet the same faith, so we continue to watch and see the population of both types of morons of the world grow and the media will continue to report it as they did this.

Probably a lot of both kinds that needs taken out one way or the other.
Just look at these two and you really have all the answers!

images
upload_2015-4-13_21-33-55.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom