• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

Lol. I smirked, and I think that pissed him off. I dropped a canister for the soda stream and made a huge noise. The guy in front of me was mad that I had interrupted his phone call, and told the person he was talking to that "Damn whitey can't hold on to his ****." I was caught off guard 'cause I didn't think anyone ssaid whitey anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I coulda told you that. Get out before you get shot.

Oh ssso you where Following Him. Ya "Creepy Ass-Cracker". Did he have Skittles, a can of Tea and wearing a Hoodie?

Evans. Lol, I don't even bother going to Bobby Jones. I like my car windows to be intact when I come out.

WOW. Im surprised that happened at Evans...well, a little surprised.
You should go to the Deans Bridge Road Wal-mart, your windows wont get smashed, but your car may not be there when you return and if it is still there, you are likely to find a passed out homeless man asleep in it. That is, of course, after you get past the guy asking you for $20 for gas and the guy selling perfume from the trunk of his car.

WOW. Im surprised that happened at Evans...well, a little surprised.
You should go to the Deans Bridge Road Wal-mart, your windows wont get smashed, but your car may not be there when you return and if it is still there, you are likely to find a passed out homeless man asleep in it. That is, of course, after you get past the guy asking you for $20 for gas and the guy selling perfume from the trunk of his car.
lmao. It almost sounds fun, like the carnival, but you need more ammo.

Back
Top Bottom