• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$120 Bumpstocks

Currently unavailable. These are fun. Until you realize you just dumped $9 worth of ammo in 3 seconds. They're great if you're shooting someone else's stash.
Oh dang, they must have sold out last night. They were available when I posted it lol.

If I had one, I'd sell it now.
I don't want to own a silly piece of plastic that can earn me a federal felony conviction and 10 years in prison (with 2.5 years in prison being a very realistic sentence-- the feds have mandatory sentencing guidelines, and felonies don't normally get a slap on the wrist and probation).

I don't think it's fair. The ATF should grandfather-in all existing ones, like they did for open-bolt semi-auto guns back in the 1980s that too many people were easily modifying to fire fully auto.
ATF didn't make you register the unmodified guns. They just said that all guns made and sold after a certain date (and known serial number) are machineguns, and the NFA applies.

OR, ATF should have done what they did when they reclassified Street Sweepers, STRIKER 12's, and USAS-12 combat semi-auto shotguns as Destructive Devices-- open a new tax-free registration window. An amnesty period, so to speak. Lasting 4 or 6 months to file your Form 1.

And... we voted them in folks.
Yes yes the guy that just eroded your freedoms a little more has a "R" by his name.
Where is the out cry from the NRA? Our 2nd ammendment has been attacked. Oh wait... they asked for this? Chris and Wayne are still there. Ollie too.
I'm not a fan of bump stocks. Every one I played with had to be set up and tinkered with. We find more live ammo on the range after folks bring out a bump stock (thanks for the ammo). However if this is your cup of tea, you should have it. Same with arrowhead breaks and zombie paint schemes. Just a drop in the bucket folks.

Back
Top Bottom