• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2024 garden thread

Corn is on the rise
IMG_6361.jpeg

Starting from seeds we have jalapenos, habaneros, san marzano tomatoes, rosemary, and basil sprouts coming up. Still waiting on squash, zucchini, and all the beans to pop through. First year actually trying to "garden" so just seeing this small bit of progress is rewarding for my wife and I. Im sure we will have plenty of learning opportunities along the way.

I started my tomatoes inside. I got three gladiator tomatoes and three large cherry tomatoes plants. I’ll start the ghost pepper and jalapeño, okra, watermelon, strawberries, peanuts in a few weeks.
I’m ready for watermelon and strawberries wine this year🤘good luck to everyone. I hope to see a bunch of health plants in the next few months

I started my tomatoes inside. I got three gladiator tomatoes and three large cherry tomatoes plants. I’ll start the ghost pepper and jalapeño, okra, watermelon, strawberries, peanuts in a few weeks.
I’m ready for watermelon and strawberries wine this year🤘good luck to everyone. I hope to see a bunch of health plants in the next few months
Personally have a couple of bottles in the basement right now. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom