• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.45 ACP Glocks- How Good Are They In Comparison?

mdog, I know you live in my area, so who would you recommend if I wanted to get a set of TFO's installed on the 21 that is fairly local to us?

There's nothing in LaGrange. Newnan would be your best bet.

Personally I prefer Glock factory night sights. They will install them for $60.99 tax included and have a 15 year warranty. No fiber option though. If your gun is used it wouldn't hurt to stop off in Smyrna and get a free "update and inspect" anyway. Then if you want you can get the free extended slide stop and/or mag release put in while they are looking at it. Not to mention grabbing a cool Glock Pen for all your sale thread pictures. ;)

i would rather have a weapon that was MEANT for that kind of energy, not one that just handles it.

Glock makes ONE full size frame. All large frame Glock slides are milled from the same steel, treated to the same Tennifer and only difference is the milling of the bore diameter and the set of the extractor. Handle it? LOL! Having fired the G21SF with a 10MM barrel I can tell you it's a *****cat.

There's nothing in LaGrange. Newnan would be your best bet.

Personally I prefer Glock factory night sights. They will install them for $60.99 tax included and have a 15 year warranty. No fiber option though. If your gun is used it wouldn't hurt to stop off in Smyrna and get a free "update and inspect" anyway. Then if you want you can get the free extended slide stop and/or mag release put in while they are looking at it. Not to mention grabbing a cool Glock Pen for all your sale thread pictures. ;)
Thanks friend, might just do that! It will be my first .45 and also my first trip to the Glock factory! I just think those TFO sights look so cool, even in the daytime!

Glock makes ONE full size frame. All large frame Glock slides are milled from the same steel, treated to the same Tennifer and only difference is the milling of the bore diameter and the set of the extractor. Handle it? LOL! Having fired the G21SF with a 10MM barrel I can tell you it's a *****cat.

THIS. Glock has designed ONE gun. It was a 9mm. The 40,357,45,10mm,45GAP all are in a gun design "not designed" for them. Look @ the Glock KB's. They rushed production to beat S&W to market for a gun in 40.
Want a 45 designed for the cartridge, get a 1911.
Want a 10mm, get a Bren Ten, 1006, etc.

THIS. Glock has designed ONE gun. It was a 9mm. The 40,357,45,10mm,45GAP all are in a gun design "not designed" for them. Look @ the Glock KB's. They rushed production to beat S&W to market for a gun in 40.
You make a very popcorn-worthy point, sir. :pop2:

Great post! Glock 45's suck. Guys, make sure you sell it now to get a 1911.

BTW: If you're selling a Glock 36 (45) please send me a pm. Deal? :D

Great post! Glock 45's suck. Guys, make sure you sell it now to get a 1911.

BTW: If you're selling a Glock 36 (45) please send me a pm. Deal? :D

I never said they were inferior. I said the design was for a 9mm. That is true. Someone posted they wanted a gun designed for a specific round and I pointed out the weapons designed for those specific rounds.

Back
Top Bottom